When we present CORSIKA8 at ICRC 2021 in a consistent way, we want to base all of this on a specific version/release/milestone of the framework. This Milestone here is a collection of changes/improvements/fixes we want to have included in this.
- Rare FPE in Cascade.inl debug printout
- Negative distances at medium transitions with activated magnetic field
- Trajectories crossing observation plane
- Bug in vertical_EAS - New outputs
- Sibyll pi0 decay produces a "NaN" pair of pi+/pi- ?
- Need martian atmosphere model for ICRC
- Add kinetic energy getter for particles
- Add optional "weight" for particles on stack (thinning)
- CI jobs waste a ton of time re-generating proposal tables
- UrQMD cross-section regression
- EPOS is missing
- Export cmake targets for CORSIKA8 as framework
- Tracking might use wrong ModelProperties