- Fixed problems in the user interface of the examples.
- Fixed bug in nuclear PDG codes.
- Fixed linking problem with combining EPOS and CONEX.
- Slight improvements of LongitudinalProfile and ParticleCut.
Focus is on stability and robustness. All features important also for radio and Cherenkov are included. E.m and hadron showers are working, magnetic fields, varying media, new output format, new logging, revised examples and documentation, etc.
master-v1-binac master-v1 is a branch with the legacy version of the structure of the CORSIKA framework as it was first setup, master-v1-binac contains a patch to better support custom BZ2 libraries as needed on the BinAC cluster.
refactory-2020-target The target for the refactory-2020 refactoring, including the merged andre-em branch with magnetic field tracking. This is is exact moment in time the refactory-2020 was implemented.
refactory-2020-target-pre The initial target of the refactory-2020 branch. This is when the master branch was frozen in Oct 2020. However, the final refactoring was done including a later merging of "andre-em", see actual refactory-2020-target tag.
refactory-2020-start The moment when the refactory-2020 branch was first forked from master(-v1).
milestone2 First CORSIKA8 with working process sequence: interactions, decay and a baseline cascade.Release milestone2
These are the main news for CORSIKA8-milestone2
- further improved and refined the framework interfaces
- first physics-ready version of Cascade.h
- added many new Processes
- most importantly: SIBYLL (interactions and decay)
- added Environment object
- added volume geometry For more information, see README. We are looking forward for feedback, suggestions and improvements!
milestone1 This is the snapshot release (git tag) for milestone1Release milestone1
This is a snapshot release according to the plan to release milestone1.
It contains to a large extent the framework definition and infrastructure needed to further development. A simple Heitler model can be seen in the "testCascade".