The CPP meeting
A dedicated meeting to discuss the development and deployment of parallelism techniques, as well as performance assessment and improvements in the context CORSIKA 8 development. The discussions usually happens in the usual CORSIKA8's ZOOM meeting room:
This meeting is planned to happen once a month and everyone is welcome to present or participate. If you want to present some contribution, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Summary of previous meetings
- 2nd CORSIKA 8 - Parallelism & Performance Meeting 18/02/2021. Update on CORSIKA 7/8 performance comparison study. Improvements on performance, but bug on code jeopardizing energy spectra.
- 1st CORSIKA 8 - Parallelism & Performance Meeting 21/01/2021. First CORSIKA 7/8 performance comparison study.
- CORSIKA 8 Meeting - 14/01/2020. About new multithread friendly facility for random number generation (slides missing).
- CORSIKA 8 Meeting - 17/12/2020.GPU based photon propagation for CORSIKA 8.
- CORSIKA 8 Meeting - 03/12/2020. Discussions about parallelism related concepts and overview of vectorization libraries and technologies.
- CORSIKA 8 Meeting - 22/10/2020.Cherenkov module optimization and speed-up.