- Discuss your plans with email@example.com and in CORSIKA (phone) meetings
- Assign yourself to an Issue
- Contribute to Issue discussions in all forms, also on slack if needed
- Create a Merge Request (MR) for the issue. Keep the MR WorkInProgress (WIP)
- Assign Tags to the merge requests that describe the nature and urgency of it. Discuss, if unclear
- When you need to update your branch because of other parallel developments, read Info on git rebase vs. git merge
- Make sure the CI with all unit tests for your branch are working
- Follow the coding guidelines
do-copyright.py --year 202x
- When development is complete
- remove WIP status
- Add "ready for code review" tag
- contact fellow developer for approval (e.g. write '@username please review' in the MR discussion), or discuss in meeting.
You can also assign the MR to the developer for review.
- When approval has been given (see Code Approval Procedure) , merge MR